Saturday 31 December 2011

Reasons To Believe- CocaCola

Everyone in my family has a big problem with me, whenever I am watching something on the television, I start flicking channels as soon as the Commercials start.
So today, When I was Watching 'The Big Bang Theory' Marathon on Star World, And Didn't Flick channels in the commercials, My Mum Specially was a bit surprised.
The Reason i Didn't Flick, I was searching and waiting for a commercial that had grabbed my attention.
I was searching for the new Coca-Cola ad.
I had just caught the last end of it, and had to watch that completely.
And then I found it. Both on television and On youtube.
And did i love it!!! Its an amazing concept.
Simplicity at its best. Few children singing a touching hindi song with meaningful lyrics and amazing photographs. 



For Every Negative, There's A bigger and a better Positive.


2011 might have been amazing to you, or Could have been pretty bad too.
Forget the Past and Move on. Because everyday has something new and something beautiful for you.
Lets welcome 2012 with open arms.
A Very Happy New Year 











You Can Find the Advertisement, Here at youtube. The Video is here too. Watch it. It'd surely bring a smile on your face. and Give you a lot To think about.


रोने की वजह कम है, हँसने के बहाने ज़्यादा. ज़िद है मुस्कुराएँगे, खुश रहने का है वादा. 

Reasons to Believe 



No comments:

Post a Comment