Saturday 24 December 2011

Letter To Santa: Wishlist.


Dear Santa.
How are you? So its that time of the year again. I know you’d have to do a lot of reading and wish fulfilling, But You’re a good guy. And you do help every little kid who’s been on The nice list. I have been jumping in and out of the Nice/Naughty List But I am pretty sure that this last quarter of a year, I would have been on the Nice list. So There are some things Which I request you to grant, Because these are desperately needed. Like so very Bad. So help me out here please. And I know you’d be quite busy and dunno if you’d be able to come to my place because First. I don’t have a chimney. And Second. I don’t expect you to find Ujjain in India. So You could send an elf, or one of your pretty angels with the wishes or the gift bag or that sorta thing.



 The List goes here:

  1. Some Numbers on the CBSE boards: You Probably know that I’ve been studying and That’s one of the reasons that I am on your nice list this year because I haven’t got the time to do anything else at all. But whatsoever the reasons, This Class 12th board comes once in a lifetime, And I need those numbers, so Kindly send them in.

  1. Time: All my Friends have the same problem, “You are so Busy, You have no time for us”. My Parents, “When do you Study? Everytime we see you on computer or Television”. So Santa Could you make those 24 hours into 48 for me? Or 36 if you feel like. But Give me some more time. Because In this small amount of time I have, I am not able to accommodate everything I need.

  1. A good College admission: They Say a Good College Gives you the stepping stone to a successful life. But with all the 96% Cutoffs and Millions of Entrances, Making it to a good one is pretty damn difficult, So help me out here please. Just a Decent college works too.

  1. Less stupidity: This year the Country saw a lot of stupid decisions and Actions being taken. So some less of that wouldn’t affect in any way. For more references, Check Lokpal, Anna, Government, Scandals Etc.

  1. Sporting Glories: This is the Year of the Olympics, So Get India Some medals in that. Do not keep us in the last Of the Countries. Also, some other Cricket tourney wins wouldn’t hurt too.

  1. Stable Economy and Country: Let People keep their jobs. Stabilise the Indian Economy. Just for the happiness of me and Others.
The Most Beautiful Christmas Tree Ever
The Tree of Select CityWalk, Saket, Delhi.


So Yeah, That Would be It I Guess. I’ve My stockings at every door and Window in my home, So Send the Gifts. If you are not able to send them, Well Money Works for me too, I’d Find something Good. And if you do not turn up this year also, Well Then I’ll turn 18 the next year, And would have to officially stop believeing in you. So Show me some love. J

and For all the Hate/Love mails: Pulkit_Chaturvedi@Yahoo.co.in

1 comment: