Wednesday 9 November 2011

Just Friends or Something more.


Just Friends, Or Something More.

The Secrets of the Underworld,
Is what we share.
You Remember Nearly Everything I say,
And Talk to me About Everything there is.
I see You online and Can’t help but Ping,
And Every Picture you post I just have to see.

We’re usually in a group,
But together with ‘em too.
Known Eachother For years,
And Are Closer than ever.
The Chemistry can be seen by everyone, But us,
And They tell us we’re perfect, Can’t we see just?

When I hear your name it makes me smile,
My friends say I could go on for a mile,
As the day passed into evening
The distance between also passed away
I was in awe of you, your clear and grasping mind
I did not want to cross the line 
Or risk lose of such a friend

And when you fell in my arms,
Crying, I swear I could have Burnt the whole world.
But there was nothing I could do,
So I held back My tears, and Comforted you,
Told you everything is gonna be fine,
When Even I knew that it was impossible.

And when you Told me about your Crush’s,
I tried to Make you Not like that guy,
Even though I couldn’t accept that I had grew feelings for you,
I couldn’t let anyone take you too,
But Alas, I couldn’t stop what Fate had in mind,
Sadness was the only thing I had in my life.

Still whenever I receive that ping, or that simple smiley,
My heart Skips a Li’l Beat,
And When You Flirt with me,
I swear that’s when the heartbeats stop,
But whenever we talk about us,
It all Comes to being just friends,
Think About it, are we just friends, or something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment