Saturday 28 April 2012

Letting Go.

World Through The eyes of a 17 year old.

I Started This Blog To Voice my Opinions to The world as I, a Kind of Normal 17 year old, Would see it.
Everyone Who Stood by me in this, and Read it, And Gave suggestions, Compliments and Even abuses, Helped me Grow a Li'l Each Time. and Helped me to Go from the Minor Phase to The "Adult" Phase.

Now Since I won't be 17 in about a month From now, I Don't think there's any point in continuing with this blog, So I'm Starting a new Blog, with all The Non sensical Things That Had been posted here, You'll Find it there too.
Just Because i grew an year old, Doesn't Mean it'll change anything,
But Since I'd be entering the adult mode, I've decided to grow up a Little,
and Let go of all my Grudges, Fights and All my anger.

So anyone whom I hadn't been talking to and wasn't happy with,
I'm letting go. So Give a Call, Give a text or Hell even a Friend Request,
We'll Talk it out, and Forget Everything of the Past.
I'm Ready to move on, Finally.

So The New Blog where I'll be Keeping up with the nonsense,
is http://ipulkitchaturvedi.blogspot.in/
and The First Blogpost is here http://ipulkitchaturvedi.blogspot.in/2012/04/new-beginnings-new-blog.html

So I request all my Previous followers and Members on Blogger,
That if you wanna continue reading the Crap I Write,
Please go There and Follow That now.

Thanks For being Here and Bearing my Stupidity For the past year.
I Thank you from the bottom of my Heart.

“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that that situation is over, you cannot move forward.” 
― Steve MaraboliLife, the Truth, and Being Free


I am Letting Go, Because I can't be stuck in My past. I am Moving Forward.!

No comments:

Post a Comment